Wednesday, July 20, 2011

No Morons

There's no way I'm the smartest person on the planet. 

I'm not a particle physisist, I can't multiply numbers in my head very well and any bridge I build stands a very high chance of instantly collapsing. 

I don't create drama amongst my friends, I call and text people back within a reasonable timeframe and I'm nice to my girlfriend.

However, there's a certain frustration in my life - a nagging little itch in the back of my brain that I'm beginning to think makes me different.  Not different in a social-outcast kind of way mind you - I have a large social circle, and I must be normal enough for my girlfriend to want to be with me.  But when I talk to most people and really speak my mind - offer my opinions - they think I live on another planet.

I think a lot of it comes from our insufferable politically correct society.  If you get told how to think over and over again, at what point do you become part of the machine that is modern Americana?  Does everybody just accept how it is these days?  Is it easier for the blubbering idiots on T.V. and the interwebs to think for the populace?

This blog (at least my initial vision) is going to be part politics, part "Game" (try to duck the inevitible incomming feminist bra-bombs) and mixed with a little dash of me trying to prove I'm smarter than everyone. 

Hope that I'm not, in fact, the only one who's not deep down a drooling moron and slacker. 

Because then we're all in trouble.

No comments:

Post a Comment